The Boar's Nest Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
(Gameplay) Alex's Flashbacks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Boar's Nest Forum Index » BSE: Chains of Prometheus View previous topic
View next topic
(Gameplay) Alex's Flashbacks
Author Message
mighty_manrock



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 401
Location: Beijing

Post Reply with quote
"You're Lucia's son, right? No, it's the right room. She's... We've been running some tests on her since she came in around noon. It..." He grows quiet, looks off in the distance out the window pensively and steps a few paces.

Sense Motive Check (Alex) +1 vs. DC __; Roll 7 - FAIL
Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Andrew



Joined: 02 Nov 2006
Posts: 141

Post Reply with quote
"Well, what is it?! Where's my mother?" Alex's tone is growing desperate. "Why did no one bother to CALL ME?"
Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
mighty_manrock



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 401
Location: Beijing

Post Reply with quote
"I... well, someone did call, I think, but...," he mumbles. He shakes his head before continuing, "Your mother is in surgery right now. We're not completely sure what's wrong with her, but... we suspect it may be... well, cancer." He lowers his head.
Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Andrew



Joined: 02 Nov 2006
Posts: 141

Post Reply with quote
"Well, What should I do now? wait?" Alex says as he comes to sit on the hospital bed.
Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
mighty_manrock



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 401
Location: Beijing

Post Reply with quote
He looks back up at you. "Yes, you can wait here. I'll be back if I hear anything, and your mother will be moved back here this evening."

"I'm sorry, son. We'll try all we can...."
He clears his throat. "If you'll excuse me...." Dr. Ayers leaves the room gingerly.

I imagine you'll just be waiting?
Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Andrew



Joined: 02 Nov 2006
Posts: 141

Post Reply with quote
Alex Waits.
Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
mighty_manrock



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 401
Location: Beijing

Post Reply with quote
d8 Roll; Roll 8

You wait a little over an hour-and-a-half before your mother is brought into the room by two nurses (both male). Following are Dr. Ayers, a female nurse and another doctor you don't know.

Dr. Ayers nods to you and motions you over as Lucia is wheeled over to the bed.
Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Andrew



Joined: 02 Nov 2006
Posts: 141

Post Reply with quote
Alex waits for them to see to his mothers comfort before going over to his mother's side.

"Mom, are you gonna be ok?"
Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
mighty_manrock



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 401
Location: Beijing

Post Reply with quote
The male nurses get her onto the hospital bed and leave. The two doctors come up to you while the remaining nurse begins attending to her duties in the room.

"She's still out from surgery," says Dr. Ayers. "Oh! This is Dr. Hsieh. He's been taking care of your mother and you can ask him anything."

He nods to you and to Dr. Hsieh and then takes his leave.

The new, Asian doctor smiles at you sadly. "You're Alex?"
Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Andrew



Joined: 02 Nov 2006
Posts: 141

Post Reply with quote
Alex's eye the doctor in near contempt. Somehow he relates this man to the cause of his mother's illness. He knows that these feelings are ridiculous but he still feels them.

"Yes, I'm am Alex." Alex says hiding his feelings with a weak grin and an outstretched hand.
Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Boar's Nest Forum Index » BSE: Chains of Prometheus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.


Free Forum Free Top Site List
Make this Forum Ad-Free